THE STUDYPRO SUMMER PROGRAMS
The StudyPro offers study skills courses, a writing program, a public speaking course, and 1:1 study skills coaching during the summer months. Please see below for details and schedules.
- If purchasing 2 courses, purchasing for siblings, or have taken a StudyPro course within the last year, use code 2ndCourse to receive a 10% discount on any course
- If a Growth Strategies Course graduate, use code GMForever for a 15% discount on any course.
Students taking a morning and afternoon course are welcome to
bring their lunch and stay from Noon – 1pm. Pizza will be offered for lunch on Fridays.
The Study Skills Class is recommended as the starting place for all 6th through 12th graders who desire to learn how to better plan, manage, organize and complete their work.
The course teaches the
FUNDAMENTAL SKILLS for STUDY SUCCESS.
These set of skills match what is being asked of a student in school. Mastering these skills will allow students to manage a rigorous curriculum with great efficacy and efficiency.
The course is broken down in to five (5) Modules:
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!
- Complete the purchase / checkout process BEFORE selecting dates.
- When prompted “Schedule Your Sessions” (gray box,) please select the desired Monday (CLASS #1) ONLY. This will register your student for the ENTIRE WEEK (all 5 days) of the course.
- You will receive a receipt (immediately) and an email reminder 1 week prior to the start of the course.
- All classes have space available unless noted on The StudyPro Summer Calendar (see below).
- Should you have any questions, please email or call us.
Study Skills Courses
Rising 4th – 12th grades
The StudyPro study skills courses help students who desire to learn how to better plan, manage, organize and complete their work. All courses consist of five, 2 hour modules (total 10 hours) and are offered Monday – Friday. All five modules must be completed within a single week.
3 Free Homework Center Sessions are included with each course so students
can put what they have learned into practice and can be utilized from Sept. 8 – Nov. 30th
Rising 6 – 8th and Rising 9th – 12th grades
The StudyPro offers a rich Writing Course to help students with the process of writing – from generating ideas and organizing thoughts to initiating planning and putting it all together.
This course gives students from Rising 6th – 12th grades the fundamental knowledge and skills to plan, organize, and complete academic writing projects.
The writing course consists of five, 2 hour modules (total 10 hours), offered Monday – Friday. All five modules must be completed within a single week.
PUBLIC SPEAKING COURSE
Rising 5th – 7th grades
The StudyPro’s ‘Become a Public Speaking Pro’ course empowers students to find their voice, boost confidence, and improve communications skills.The course consists of five, 2-hour modules (total 10 hours) and is offered Monday – Friday. All five modules must be completed within a single week.
RISING GRADES 5TH – 7TH
Rising 2nd – 12th Grades and College
The StudyPro offers 1:1 Coaching for Rising 2nd – 12th Grade and returning college students. Please contact us to learn more about and/or schedule these services.
Email: [email protected]