Lunch and Learn Series
‘Wondering About Gap Years?’
April 16 | 10:00AM – 11:30AM | FREE
The StudyPro and The Chesapeake Center is proud to host Jon Baker, Director of Admissions from College Excel, a comprehensive, residential college support program, who will present:
“The Who, What, When, Where and Why’s of Gap Years”
Jon will cover:
- What is a gap year and why do students take them?
- What are the different types of gap years?
- When do you make the decision to take a gap year?
- What are the common concerns about gap years?
- What is College Excel and where does it fit in?
So if you are considering a gap year to provide an extra year of maturity or to give your over-worked student a break, this presentation will help the conversation be more complete and also help you feel more well-informed.